Los Danceros de Daniel



On October the first, I returned home from my class photography trip a changed man.  Whether those changes were for the better or for the worse are still in question, but I assure you, they were.  As we departed from The Academy at 8:23 sharply, I would never have expected the journey of a lifetime that I was about to embark upon.  I distinctly remember Mr. Worrell setting up a "group conversation" on our electronic devices.  Little did I know that my fellow peers in the conversation would shortly turn into the best of friends in my life.  We would go through thick and thin together and experience many perilous situations where we would each have to use our specific skillsets to work on these problems.  The lifetime bonds I would formulate with these refined people of culture shall last me till the day I die.  We traveled to a strange place with many strange lifeforms.  Below are some of the documentations of our journey that you may learn from and perhaps even enjoy.  Good luck passing traveler.













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts